We are currently re-opening courses around America as each individual State lifts Covid-19 restrictions. We offer a Covid19 friendly workplace and have implemented all CDC requirements to adhere to these requirements. Masks at all times & social distancing are required at this time.
Click HERE for my personal bio
Contact us here for upcoming class dates, prices & to register*
**Must hold current PROFESSIONAL LICENSE to register & train**
Just $250 to reserve your seat
*UPCOMING LASH LIFT CLASS*
April 19 – May 3
~ Elleebana EVOLVED Lash Lift Training & Certification~The hottest trend in the eyelash industry.
*UPCOMING HENNA BROW CLASS*
April 19 – May 24
The newest, natural brow enhancement treatment
UPCOMING BROW LAMINATION CLASS
Featuring Elleebana Pro Fusion – TGA free formula for brows & lashes
April 26th -May 4th
I am a Certified Trainer & Stylist with Elleebana. I believe that education is the key to your success and will provide you with personal support long after your training is complete. You will leave training with all the tools you need to provide your clients with the BEST service & results possible. I am passionate about Elleebana & cannot wait to share my love and knowledge with you!
– Susan Houde
CONNECTICUT~ Wild Honey Face & Body offers training for licensed professionals for the Elleebana Lash Lift & Henna Brows.
**Hands-On Training is available for licensed/certified Cosmetologists, Esthetician & Lash Techs ONLY. Proof of licensure will be required PRIOR to training purchase.
All Hands-On Classes are usually offered at Wild Honey Face & Body Suite in Chester, CT. All classes are small; only 1 to a maximum 4 students per class for better quality training and personal attention.
CLASS OPTIONS 2021:
Hands-On Lash Lift Training & Certification $650 – Includes One-Shot Evloved Student Kit, Student Manual and Gift Bag.
Hands-On Henna Training & Certification $500 – Includes Full Henna 5 color kit & Student manual
Hands-On Brow Lamination Training & Certification $600 – Includes ProFusion kit & Manual
- Conversion Courses Available for Lash Lift if Certified with alternative Brand. Please enquire for more information
TOPICS WE COVER:
- Science of lash lifting, active ingredients, and the ingredient trends we are seeing
- Exposure to the various adhesives available
- Storage guidance and tips
- Eye and Eyelash anatomy and structure
- Business, room set up and cleanliness
- Client/technician wellbeing and self-care
- Procedure knowledge and detailed instructions
- Health, safety and sanitation for your clients and for yourself
- Pre-procedure preparations and contra-indications
- Product information and usage and storage guides for the products
- Consultation, reactions and the importance of indemnity and legal requirements such as insurance
- Patch testing and tinting with Elleebana ProFusion lash and brow tints
- Eye shapes and face considerations and key tips to craft the perfect lift for your client
- Cost of treatment and income potential
- Frequently asked questions
- Reversed and relaxed treatments as well as lower lash care
- Homecare advise and recommended aftercare
- Taking a good before and after images
- Frequently asked questions and trainers tips/important notes
- Case Study submissions explained
- Competitions for building your business
- Criteria Checklist form
For more information, class dates & detailed questions please message us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: For Lash Lift & Brow Lamination Students: You need to submit at least 5 photo case studies of your work for a review, evaluation and approval to receive your Official Certification upon completion of this course. Once this has been completed you will be added to the Official Elleebana database of certified lash lift artists.